Gujarat’s endless stories from ground to the sky are timeless with historical and cultural traditions embellishing this state. Gujarat is also the land of Lord Krishna. It’s the hometown to India famous freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi. Hospitality, Compassion, endurance is the edifice upon which tourism is built. Gujarat offers its touristic scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara. Gujarat is the only place in the entire world to view pure Asiatic lions.
Exclusive itinerary designed by us to take you on a brief tour of Real Gujarat,
Experience breath taking Sasan forest - Only home of Asiatic Lions.
Find divinity at Dwarka and dive underwater to see underwater lost city of Ancient Dwarka.
- Return Airport Transfers from/To Ahmedabad
- All Accommodation on Twin/Triple basis on Pre-selected Hotel Category
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Meals as per Itinerary
- All tolls and taxes as on 10 AUG 2020
- Entry Tickets at National Park
- Entry Tickets at Statue of Unity
- Any tips, portage, laundry, minibar and additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary
For up to 3 Person
For up to 7 Person
Travel Documents & Requirements
Valid ID Cards for all the travelling Passengers.
1. AADHAR CARD
2. ELECTION ID CARD.
3. ID ISSUED BY NATIONALIZED INSTITUTE
*Pan Cards are not accepted
For details please check with our Sales Representative.
Details Dates & Prices
- Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking
- Above mentioned prices are per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- As seats fill, discount reduces.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price
- Terms & Conditions apply.