PURI BHUBANESWAR - 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
1Day 01: bhubaneswar rly. Station / airport - puri (60 kms. / 2 hrs.)
Meet & greet on arrival at bhubaneswar railway station / airport and transfer to puri. In the evening visit the lord jagannath temple built in 15th century ad and crowned with vishnu’s wheel & flag dominate the landscape at puri. Overnight stay will be at puri.
2Day 02: Excursion to Chilika Lake (Satpada) (50 Kms. / 1½ Hrs. one way)
After breakfast start for day excursion to chilika lake (place called satpada). It’s famous for irrawaddy dolphins. One can enjoy boating at satpada (at own cost) and visit the lagoon where the lake meets into bay of bengal. Evening back to puri. Overnight stay will be at puri.
3Day 03: Puri - Bhubaneswar via Konark (115 Kms. / 6 Hrs.)
After breakfast transfer to bhubaneswar en-route visit chandra bhaga sea beach, konark sun temple, pipili (the applique village) and dhauli. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at bhubaneswar.
4Day 04: Bhubaneswar Sightseeing
After breakfast visit lingraj temple dedicated to lord shiva which is one of the oldest temple (non-hindus are not allowed inside the temple premises). Later proceed to udaigiri and khandagiri jain caves which belong to 2nd century bc, & nandan kanan which contains a botanical garden and part of it has been declared as sanctuary famous for white tiger (closed on monday). Evening you can enjoy shopping at ekamra haat buying local handicrafts and other goodies. Overnight stay will be at bhubaneswar.
5Bhubaneswar Hotel - Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to Bhubaneswar Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.