SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA – 07 DAYS
1Day 01 Cape Town
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, a Travcare representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Overnight at Hotel
2Day 02 Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour.
You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
3Day 03 Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour
This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
4Day 04 Cape Town - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by a Travcare representative for a transfer to Sun City.
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
Overnight at Hotel
5Day 05 Sun City
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included)
Overnight at Hotel
6Day 06 Sun City - Johannesburg
After breakfast transfer to Joburg. Arrive and leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Open Friday to Sunday only)
Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun.
Overnight at hotel
7Day 07 Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home
Tour Cost: Based on 3 Star hotels - April – Aug 2022 (Excluding 14 – 19 April 2022)
Tour Cost: Based on 4 Star hotels - April – Aug 2022 (Excluding 14 – 19 April 2022)
Tour Cost: Based on 5 Star hotels - April – Aug 2022 (Excluding 14 – 19 April 2022)
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The above prices are subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation and services at the time of processing the reservation.
- The quote is based on the above hotels and any change will impact the cost. Long week-ends & school holidays in SA may attract a supplement.
- The check-in time is 1430 hrs and check out time is 1030 hrs. Early check-in or a late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
- Full day vehicle is 8-9 hrs and half – day is 4-5 hrs. On the Garden Route the vehicle is available for 10-12 hrs. Any extra hours required may not be allowed and is purely on request and will be charged for.
- The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure a more pleasurable services.
- Any unutilised entrances/sightseeing is non-refundable, however if any entrance is cancelled on account of weather, that refund can be adjusted against next booking or collected before departing South Africa. No remittances towards any refund will be done.
- The amount paid at the time of booking confirmation and request of Visa Letter is adjusted in the final invoice. This amount will be Forfeited in the event of cancellation
- The prices are nett with all bank charges to your account.
- Any cash payments made will attract 2% handling/cash deposit fees. All Master/Visa credit cards will attract 4% and American Express cards 5.75% handling fees.
- We must receive the above nett quoted amounts in our bank, whether the amount transferred is in Dollar or Rand.
- Child policy in South Africa varies from hotel to hotel. In most of the hotels children will be accommodated in a family room subject to availability of such rooms.
- Some hotels may not allow children below a certain age and some hotels don’t allow children to share in the same room with adults and will have to be accommodate in separate rooms since they do not have Family rooms
- Most hotels consider children above 12 years as adults and charged accordingly
- It is very important to check the child policy while requesting for a hotel
- In South Africa, triple rooms are mostly higher category rooms and cost more than standard double/twin. Some hotels don’t allow triple sharing.
- Cancellations 30-day prior to the client’s arrival is subject to a cancellation fee. 30% advance required at the time of booking and balance of full payment required 35 days prior to arrival.
- The prices may change, due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or govt. levies / duties, without notice. It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon. A copy of the same can be requested by email or fax or downloaded from on our website www.vandanatravels.com