GST & TCS Included
1Day 01 – Abu Dhabi City tour (Extra cost Ferrari World Ticket)
Upon arrival at the Abu Dhabi International Airport, your holiday in Dubai will begin. After clearing immigration, Freshen up at airport, fulfilling Breakfast you will be picked up the capital city of UAE – Abu Dhabi City Tour, Start the city tour with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque -which is probably the most imposing religious and national landmark in Abu Dhabi to date .After City tour you will be transferred back to the hotel Dubai .overnight stay at the hotel ( Breakfast ,Dinner)
Optional cost -100 USD Per Person Ferrari World with Transfers
2Day 02 – Desert Safari with Belly Dance and BBQ Dinner
After a wholesome buffet breakfast, your morning will be free to explore or relax at leisure At 3 or 4 PM, you will be picked up from the hotel for an Afternoon till Sunset Desert Safari Tour with Belly Dance, Tanoura Dance (an Egyptian folkloric dance usually performed by Sufi men), and BBQ Dinner This safari will give you an authentic Arabic experience as you drive across golden sand dunes and then feast on a scrumptious barbeque dinner at night under the stars.Return and spend a comfortable night at the Overnight at Hotel ( Breakfast ,Dinner)
3Day 03 – Dubai City Tour with monorail & Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium
Start your day with a sumptuous buffet breakfast at the hotel post which you will be picked up at around 9 or 10 AM for Dubai City Tour with One Way MonoRail Ride which includes photostop at Bur Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab (The World Famous 7 star Hotel), Palm Islands, Atlantis - The Palm & Sheikh's Palace. Jumeirah beach & Jumeirah Mosque. visit to the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Visit its 124th Floor you will be spent at the Dubai Fountain where music and colourful lights seem to brighten the night sky. & Dubai Aquarium .Overnight at Hotel ( Breakfast ,Dinner)
4Day 04 –Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Today Visit Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner. Enjoy delicious food as well as the lit-up night view of Dubai .Take in the scenic sights of this gorgeous Emirati city and groove to the tunes of hip Arabian and Bollywood tunes with your beloved. Return back to the hotel and spend a comfortable night at the hotel ( Breakfast ,Dinner)
5Day 05 Miracle garden
Today visit Miracle garden -The most amazing thing about this garden is that its theme(floral structures) are changed in each season to ensure visitors get a different experience each time they pay a visit. The biggest highlight of Dubai Miracle Garden is a life-size model of the Emirates Airbus A380 and The 18 meters (59 ft) topiary of Mickey Mouse. In 2016, the airplane received the “Guinness Book of World Records” for the biggest flower structure in the world. Overnight at Hotel ( Breakfast ,Dinner)
6Day 06 shopping Time-Departure from Dubai
Today will be the last day of your Dubai tour package after enjoying a buffet breakfast, you will check-out Hotel, Pick up from Hotel & drop to Meena Bazaar one time Free time for shopping Meena Bazaar is the go-to shopping hub. (Return Hotel from market at own cost- client) Transfer to the Airport to catch your return flight (Breakfast ,Dinner)
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in American Dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- RT-PCR Test as per Govt Norms.
- 5% GST
- 5% TCS (Claimable)
- Anything not specified in Package Inclusions.
- Entry Fees to any other sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, Portage, Mini Bar, and Laundry charge etc.
- Any Room Heater charges.