Lucerne, Zurich & Paris
Arrive at Zurich Airport. Before you board your train to Lucerne have option to head to Observatory Deck at Zurich Airport. You can witness take off & landing of flights. Experience fascinating insights & views of Zurich Airport. Later we board train from Zurich Airport & proceed to Lucerne by using our Swiss Rail Pass. Lucerne ranks amongst the world's prettiest cities and is rich in sights and attractions. On arrival, transfer (using Swiss Pass) to your Hotel in Lucerne.
Get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis your Swiss Pass. From Lucerne take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis cable-car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier paradise with the world famous ROTAIR - provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, the Black Forest region, lakes & mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mount Titlis. Try the chair lift Ice Flyer (weather permitting). The view of the glacier crevasses is spectacular! Afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Lucerne is best discovered on foot & we recommend you to explore Chapel Bridge, Water Tower, Musegg Wall, Jesuit Church, the Spreuer Bridge, Lion Monument & host of other sites of interest in Lucerne.
Today you have plenty of options to explore different excursions using Swiss Pass
Mt Rigi : Using Swiss Pass you can enjoy excursion to Mt Rigi (using train from Vitznau & Arth-Goldau the top – Rigi Kulm & cableway from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad.
Stanserhorn : The Stanserhorn is a mountain of 1850 m with a panoramic restaurant and several hiking opportunities, accessible by funicular and cable car April-May to November. Take a train from Lucerne to Stans, walkway to the valley station (5 Minutes), funicular with open coaches to Kalti, change to CabriO up to Stanserhorn.
Explore Jungfraujoch & Interlaken Lucerne (at additional cost)
Early breakfast at our Hotel in Lucerne. Today we check-out from our hotel in Lucerne & board a train to Zurich. Afternoon we set out for an excursion to Rhine Falls Swiss Pass. The mighty Rhine Falls is the most powerful waterfall in all of Europe and one of the most popular places to visit in Switzerland. Visitors are blown away by the sheer power of the Rhine Falls, particularly during the summer, where the water flows at an impressive rate of 600,000 litres per second. During the winter the falls still flow at a rate of 250,000 litres per second.
Breakfast at Hotel your Hotel. Transfer (on your own) to Zurich HB station for your train to Paris. Paris is just 4 hours and 4 minutes from Zurich Hauptbahnhof, thanks to the TGV Lyria, which covers this distance at a maximum speed of 320 km/h.
From city centre to city centre, TGV Lyria is the fastest and most comfortable way to travel to Paris from Zurich. Your TGV Lyria departs from Zurich Hauptbahnhof, and takes you to the Paris station of Gare de Lyon in the 12th district, just a few minutes from the heart of the French capital. On arrival, transfer (on own) to your hotel in Paris. Rest of the day is free to explore the beautiful city on your own using your 2 Days Hop on Hop off Ticket.
Hop on Hop off Paris bus tours are the perfect mode of transport to explore the world’s most romantic city. Explore the best of Paris and see its world-renowned landmarks with our 2- day Ticket. Hop on and hop off our open-top double-decker buses over two days, and enjoy entertaining pre-recorded commentary from our virtual guides. Later we enjoy Skip the Line, visit to Eiffel Tower – Level 2 with Cruise on River Seine & Interactive City Tour of Paris. Capture the essence of the city during this enveloping tour of Paris. Enjoy panoramic views of the capital from above as you ascend the statuesque Eiffel Tower, then cruise the River Seine and be captivated by an all together different view of the sights from below.
Early Breakfast at your Hotel. Today we join on exciting day trip to Disneyland Paris. Dive into a whirlwind of enchantment and escape to the heart of your favorite Disney, Pixar, MARVEL and Star Warsᵀᴹ universes. With family or friends, collect selfies with Disney Characters and go on an adventure with over 50 attractions across both Disney® Parks.
DISNEYLAND® PARK: Enter a world where magic and enchantment reign all year long. Nestled around the majestic Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland® Park consists of five immersive and enchanting Lands. Stroll down Main Street, U.S.A.®, a typical late 19th century small town, travel through the Wild West in Frontierland®, explore the lands of Adventureland®, relive fairy tales in Fantasyland® and experience the future in Discoveryland. Attractions for young and old, unforgettable encounters with the Disney Characters, not to mention the many restaurants and themed stores, immerse you in the Disney worlds you love so much.
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS® PARK: Experience the movies... for real! Enter Walt Disney Studios® Park and enter the fantastic worlds of Disney, Pixar and Marvel animated films and cartoons. No matter what scenario you have in mind, the magic of Hollywood is in every corner of the Park, with action-packed adventures, numerous Selfie Points withDisney Characters, restaurants and souvenir stores.
The bus drops off guests at the group parking lot near the entrance to the Disneyland Paris parks and picks you up in the evening, at the same location as in the morning
Departure is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. and return to Paris at 8:00 p.m.
After continental breakfast, check out & transfer to Charles De Gaulle Airport by Private Transfer. We hope you had a good time & thoroughly enjoyed your vacation in Switzerland & France.
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- *TCS @ 5% extra (claimable) by guest
- Cost of Airfares
- Cost of Schengen Visa
- City Tax at Hotels
- Cost of RT-PCR Test before departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rooms in Europe are compact. Please note maximum room Room Occupancy is 2 Adult + 1Child or 3 Adults
- Cost of Transfer from Hotel to designated Pick-Up point for Tours
- Seat In Coach Airport Transfers operate between 6:00 AM & 10:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.