Kuala Lumpur, Langwaki & Penang
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold-domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave for the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit the indoor theme park (on your own), perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan. Return late in the evening to Kuala Lumpur.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport, where you will depart for your onward destination Langkawi. Langkawi is an island with a colorful history and a charm of its own. Langkawi is the destination for a great vacation. Discover a faraway island, a tropical paradise in Langkawi. Alluring and idyllic in its natural beauty. Majestic and spectacular in its cultural heritage. Upon arrival in Langkawi, we will transfer you to your hotel in Langkawi & rest of day is free at leisure.
After breakfast, we will bring you to half day round island tour of Langkawi. The name Langkawi is believed to be related to the kingdom of Langkasuka, meaning 'the land of all one's wishes'. Driving through its quaint villages with rubber plantations and paddy fields, you’ll be able to take in the lush surroundings and refreshing scenery. One of the main attractions you’ll see on this tour is the uninhabited island of Pulau Dayang Bunting. It evokes an inquisitive and mysterious kind of fascination over visitors, with its unique shape that resemble a pregnant lady. Moreover, a dip in its fresh water lake is believed to bless barren women with a progeny. You’ll also visit the Pulau Langkawi’s major town – Kuah, where you can enjoy duty-free shopping and see Eagle Square or Dataran Lang whose highlight is a 12-meter-high monument of a brown eagle perched on a manganese stone. Though a highly developed region, it offers a peaceful retreat, thanks to its beautiful location backed by distinctive jagged mountains and virgin white sandy beaches.
Check-Out & Transfer from Hotel to Langakwi Airport for your flight to onward destination “Penang”. Penang is an island with a colorful history and a charm of its own.
After breakfast, we take you through a full day city tour of Penang covering the main attractions such as War Museum, Snake Temple, Botanical Garden and the Butterfly Farm. One can also go out on shopping and visit various temples as well as beaches of this beautiful city. Discover famous sights in Penang with this half day morning Tour which being one of the pioneer of Batik manufacturing in the island, Snake Temple, this temple was build in 1850 and Probably the only one of its kind in the world International, The temple is famous for a number of poisonous snakes inside it, which is rare in the whole world as well as will visit jewelry factory and a Malay Kampung.
After breakfast, we transfer you to Penang International Airport for the flight to you onward journey
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out