Phuket & Krabi
Arrive in Phuket. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman Sea. Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. On arrival post completetion of formalities our representative will transfer you to your choice of Hotel. Guest would need to remain in the hotel till they obtain negative test result of arrival PCR. Guest will be free to explore local island once the test result is negative. Overnight at your accommodation in Phuket
Breakfast at the Hotel. Enjoy the best of Phuket in this half day city tour. You'll visit sites in Phuket Town, the beaches and islands. You'll stop at the amazing Big Buddha statue at the highest point on Phuket Island and get an extraordinary view of the island and surrounding seas. You'll be introduced to the Neo- Portugese architecture of Phuket town, visit the Wat Chalong temple and Prom Thep Cape as well as other sites.
After breakfast, we set out for a Full Day Excursion of Phi Phi Island with Local Lunch & Big-Boat Transfers (National Park Fees Included). Get inspired & fall in love with the beautiful panorama of Thailand on this remarkable day tour of Phi Phi Island. While Phuket has a lot to offer as a tropical island, a day trip to Phi Phi offers something equally unique, and if you do have time then it would be well worth visiting. After a convenient hotel pick up, and Big-Boat will transport you to the glittering azure waters and white, pristine beaches near Maya Bay. From there, you'll head towards the idyllic emerald lagoon of Pileh and gaze in awe at the sculpted cliffs of Nui Bay. You’ll then be entertained by the roaming monkeys of Monkey Beach - but beware of these cheeky animals as they often snatch unguarded belongings! All these locations are home to tropical reefs where you’ll be mesmerized by the vibrant marine life as you snorkel through crystal clear waters.
Breakfast at your Hotel. Today we will transfer you another jewel of Andaman Sea “Krabi”. Krabi is famous for its scenic view and breathtaking Beaches and Islands. Its coral reef vistas are also one of the world’s most beautiful, which makes the city a great spot for coral diving. With attractions including hot springs, a wildlife sanctuary, sea caves, flourishing coral reefs and exotic marine life, limestone cliffs that draw rock climbing enthusiasts from around the world, and national parks that include the island paradises of Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta, one could easily spend weeks in Krabi and leave yearning for more. You can also opt for an Optional Trip (at additional cost) to Krabi Emerald Lagoon, Hot Spring & Elephant Riding
Enjoy an exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea : Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy.
Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with coconut palms. Visit Phranang Cave, a very famous cave known as the house of a princess spirit who is respected and worshiped by the local people. Continue to Chicken Island where there is a distinctive rock formation that looks like a chicken. This is an excellent snorkeling spot with marine life that will amaze you. After relaxing here, enjoy your included lunch box. We continue our journey to Tup Island one of Thailand’s unseen highlights, situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes the white sand and limestone beach will begin to appear and connect the two islands at low tide.
Afterwards, visit the last stop, Poda Island. A lovely white and sandy beach which is ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colorful corals and reef fish. After the long joyful day, journey back to the pier around 4:00 PM before driving backing to your hotel.
After breakfast, depending on flight times we will transfer you to Phuket International Airport for your flight to India with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable)
- Cost of Mandatory RT-PCR Test on Day-1 (approx between THB 2100 to THB 4000)
- Cost of Mandatory Travel Insurance of USD 50,000 per pax require for Thailand Pass
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Additional Transfer Charges from (DMK) Airport